Header Paragraph


In a world where everyone who ever crossed the threshold of a craft store now sells handcrafted jewelry on a web site, one humble metalsmith's feeble attempt at getting some attention....

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Money Clip Love

I love working with sterling silver and my guy loves money clips, so it was only a matter of time before my interest turned to making money clips. Money clips are wonderful alternative to the bulky wallet - just slip in your money, an ID, and your credit card de jour. I think that they are kinda sexy, too.

I've been using different texturing hammers for designs, and recently completed my first clip with a cabochon setting. It has a really cool vintage glass tile that I found a few years ago, and looks quite elegant and just a bit nostalgic.  

Here are a two of my new money clips.


Graduation and wedding season, and Father's Day season are fast approaching. Consider a money clip for a distinctive gift.









No comments:

Post a Comment